Book a hotel near Newport Harbor Nautical Museum, Balboa Peninsula
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Newport Harbor Nautical Museum
Newport Harbor Nautical Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to Newport Harbor Nautical Museum?
Newport Beach, 400 miles (644 kilometers) away from the state capital, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
The 8 hotels that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Newport Harbor Nautical Museum are ideal for those who are pressed for time. The Balboa Bay Resort, the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa and the Fashion Island Hotel are three that are popular, and they are just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You won't have to travel far to find an inexpensive place to spend the night. There are a small number of hotels within easy commuting distance. If you don't know where to start, consider the Little Inn By The Bay Newport Beach and the Newport Channel Inn.
Long days out, catching trains and buses, long lines and heaving crowds are some of the harder aspects of travel. Leave them all behind when you spend a few nights at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach, a high-end hotel that's 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
After you've finished exploring Newport Harbor Nautical Museum, take a walk to The Mermaid Coffee Bar and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the comfortable surrounds. Perhaps you're still hungry? New York Style Pizza is also nearby and offers guests a more serious dining experience. Any traveler who is a fan of a drink can also pull up a bar stool at Class of 47, yet another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Newport Harbor Nautical MuseumSurely you aren't intending to call it quits after Newport Harbor Nautical Museum? Put aside some time to check out what else the wider region has to offer:
- ExplorOcean features numerous interesting science exhibits that the whole family is sure to love.
- Balboa Fun Zone is an exciting attraction that is brimming with games.
- Go to Balboa Pavilion, a well-known historic building, and understand why it's treasured by the locals.
- Take a deep breath and allow the water beneath your feet to wash away your concerns at Balboa Pier. It is an excellent setting for relaxing and rediscovering nature.
- Balboa Yacht Club is a well-regarded establishment where its paying members come to catch up with friends.