Find & compare boutique hotels in North Charleston, SC from $80
Top North Charleston Boutique Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit North Charleston, a family-friendly city known for its breweries and festivals, as well as attractions like North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center and Riverfront Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 22 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in North Charleston and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in North Charleston with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Wannamaker County Park.
- Other things to see include Charleston Tanger Outlets, Charleston Area Convention Center, and Northwoods Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try Joe Knows Reefs, Petco, or Fetching Dogwear.
- For vet care, Trident Veterinary Medicine, Ford Molly L DVM, and Merrill P Irvin DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in North Charleston
- Motel 6 Charleston, SC - North
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Residence Inn Charleston Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charleston Airport West
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in North Charleston
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in North Charleston.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 68°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 55°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 68°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.