Book a hotel near North County Model Railroad Society, Oceanside
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near North County Model Railroad Society
North County Model Railroad Society Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you heading to North County Model Railroad Society?
To find it, you'll have to travel approximately 440 miles (708 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you get to San Diego County.
It's always good to have options when you're picking a room, and with approximately 16 accommodation options only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from North County Model Railroad Society, you are sure to find something close. Many travelers like the Wyndham Oceanside Pier Resort, Southern California Beach Club and Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You shouldn't allow a moderate budget to discourage you from following your dreams. You can find some inexpensive solutions here. Located 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away is the Best Western Oceanside Inn. Otherwise, there's also the Ramada Oceanside, which is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you like to indulge in the finer things, there are some upmarket hotels a short drive away. Check availability at the Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Spa & Golf Club and Cape Rey Carlsbad, a Hilton Resort.
Once you've explored North County Model Railroad Society, take a walk to Cafe Rosarita and enjoy a steaming mug of coffee and the comfy surroundings. IHOP is a wonderful venue that's nearby if you want something more nourishing. Walk a little further down the road and spend the rest of your day trying out the beer and wine at Oceanside Sports Bar.
Other Things to Do Near North County Model Railroad SocietyIf you have more time, check out some of the other attractions in the region:
- Feel the breeze in your hair and the sun on your face at The Pier at Oceanside. This is a popular place to meander along and soak up splendid water views.
- During your adventures, you ought to stop and see Mount Ecclesia, a local place for prayer. If you hope to walk through the halls, be sure to make inquiries for visiting times beforehand.
- California Surf Museum makes it fun to look back on prior victories and celebrate the greats.
- The corridors of Historic buildings boast some fascinating historic tales. Find out more about this historically important structure by going on a tour.
- It is worth paying a visit to Mission San Luis Rey de Francia, a peaceful house of worship as well as a local attraction.
Making your way to North County Model Railroad Society by train couldn't be more convenient. The best station, Oceanside, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.