Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Nyack, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and restaurants, as well as attractions like Elmwood Playhouse and Rockland Center for the Arts. Choose from Travelocity's 8 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Nyack and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Nyack with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Memorial Park, Nyack Beach State Park, and Tallman Mountain State Park.
- Other things to see include Edward Hopper House Art Center, Palisades Center, and Broadacres Golf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland Discounts - Westwood, Outragehisss Pets, or Bird Jungle.
- For vet care, Spca-Westchester & Simpson, Hudson Veterinary Hospital Pet Resort and Spa, and Animal Specialty Center are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Nyack
- Nyack Motor Lodge
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- HNA Palisades Premiere Conference Center
Pets stay free at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the bar and family amenities.
- The Time Nyack
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Nyack
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Nyack.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 52°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.