Book a hotel near Old Town Spring, Houston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Old Town Spring
Old Town Spring Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Old Town Spring is a fantastic way to fill up some of your next break.
It is located in Houston, a beloved city that draws travelers from all over.
If you hope to be within easy reach of the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 3 accommodation options to look up nearby. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Old Town Spring you will find the Comfort Suites and Hampton Inn & Suites North Houston Spring.
Everybody likes a good bargain, and thankfully you don't have to travel very far to find one. There is a small but solid selection of reasonably priced hotels a short drive away. Some favorites are the Americas Best Value Inn-Houston FM 1960/ I-45 and the Americas Best Value Inn / I-45 North Houston.
Some people say that the best things in life are free. That is open for debate, as the upscale hotels available here will no doubt create some lasting memories. You should make a reservation at the Hyatt Centric The Woodlands and The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center.
Make yourself comfortable, take the weight off your legs and enjoy a light meal at The Tea Kettle Cafe, a frequently visited place a stone's throw from Old Town Spring. If you'd like to eat out for dinner, stay in the area and check out the menu at Puffabelly's Old Depot Restaurant. A glass or two of your favorite beer at Old Town Spring Tasting Room might be just the thing after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Old Town SpringYou're here for Old Town Spring, but you could well be just as pleased with what else the region has available:
- Get some respite from the heat in the water adventure-rides at Splashtown. We recommend you take your swimsuit and towel!
- Even if you are not here for business, ExxonMobil Campus is certainly worth checking out.
- Check out the many trees and plants at Mercer Arboretum and Botanic Gardens, a lovely way to spend a few hours.
- TGR Exotics Wildlife Park is the place to be for animal enthusiasts.
- Relax and enjoy your time at The Woodlands Golf Resort, a well-known local resort.