Book a hotel near Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park, Eureka
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park
Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Allow nature to work its wonders as you discover Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park.
Crescent City, approximately 240 miles (386 kilometers) away from the state capital, Sacramento, is where you'll find it.
The area surrounding Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park lacks any accommodations. There's no need to fret though, as the neighboring areas have places to stay. With as many as 7 places to stay that are 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, you surely won't mind the easy commute from Brookings. Travelers recommend the Best Western Beachfront Inn, Wild Rivers Motor Lodge and Brookings Inn Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Prairie Creek Redwoods State ParkYou're here to visit Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what else the region has to offer:
- Venture off the beaten trail and enjoy a little slice of paradise at Gold Dust Falls.
- Take a break to look at some of Mother Nature's land that's protected at Lady Bird Johnson Grove.
- Make the trip up to High Bluff Overlook and be immediately greeted with amazing views of the surrounding area.
- You should head to Thomas H. Kuchel Visitor Center if you have any questions. Pick up some useful brochures and maps that are certain to help you to better enjoy your vacation.
- If you're passionate about history, organize a trip to Radar Station B-71 and discover why it's a local icon.