Book a hotel near Trees of Mystery, Eureka
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Trees of Mystery
Trees of Mystery Hotel & Travel Guide
Fetch your camera, slip on your walking shoes and enjoy a day in nature at Trees of Mystery, a lovely attraction to include in your tour plans.
You'll find it in Crescent City, approximately 250 miles (402 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Sacramento.
If you can't live without convenience and comfort, you'll be glad to know that there are 2 hotels that are within easy reach of Trees of Mystery. Take a look at The Historic Requa Inn and Holiday Inn Express Klamath - Redwood Ntl Pk Area.
Food is a big part of traveling for many. You'll discover one of the more popular local eating experiences at Forest Cafe (15499 U.S. 101, Klamath), only 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away from Trees of Mystery.
Other Things to Do Near Trees of MysteryTake advantage of your free time by exploring the region's other attractions once you're finished with Trees of Mystery:
- Check out Trees of Mystery Museum, where you'll probably enjoy some of what's being exhibited and perhaps learn a thing or two.
- Take a boat trip around False Klamath Cove and enjoy the sight of moving water and the salty sea breeze.
- Ensure you spare some time to see Klamath River, a noted body of flowing water that should certainly be on every visitor's itinerary.
- Go to Radar Station B-71, a popular historical location, and discover why it's so valued by everyone who visits.
- High Bluff Overlook provides fabulous views so it is a fantastic place to take in the surrounding area.