Book a hotel near Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park, Eureka
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park
Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Get away from the concrete highways and crowds of people when you visit Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park, where Mother Nature will work her magic.
Crescent City, approximately 260 miles (418 kilometers) away from the state capital, Sacramento, is where you'll find it.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park, there are a total of 7 accommodation options for you to consider. You can take a peek at the Best Western Plus Northwoods Inn and Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast.
Simple but comfortable rooms at bargain rates. That is what you'll experience during your stay at one of the inexpensive hotels here. The Anchor Beach Inn and the Super 8 Crescent City are worth a try.
Other Things to Do Near Jedediah Smith Redwoods State ParkTake full advantage of your vacation time by heading over to the region's other attractions after you've visited Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park:
- Del Norte Golf Course is the perfect place to hone your skills and socialize.
- Witness the magnificent collection of sea creatures that swim through the exhibits at Ocean World.
- Just the sight of open water has a calming effect on one's soul. Head to Crescent City Harbor and let nature's impact take over.
- Learn about history and enjoy a memorable family excursion in the bargain with a visit to Del Norte County Historical Society.
- Throw around a Frisbee with your kids and enjoy the green spaces at Beachfront Park. You could even bring a picnic and really make an afternoon of it.