Book a hotel near Del Norte Coast Redwood State Park, Eureka
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Del Norte Coast Redwood State Park
Del Norte Coast Redwood State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
You can't deny that spending time among nature contributes to our sense of well-being. If you're feeling a bit drained from your day-to-day, a visit to Del Norte Coast Redwood State Park might be exactly what you need.
Crescent City, roughly 250 miles (402 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
You won't need to drive for ages to find a hotel room. There are 7 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Del Norte Coast Redwood State Park. The Best Western Plus Northwoods Inn and Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast are two places you might want to consider.
You can save some of your cash for more exciting activities when you spend a few nights at one of the sensibly priced solutions that aren't too far away. The Anchor Beach Inn and the Super 8 Crescent City are recommended.
Other Things to Do Near Del Norte Coast Redwood State ParkAfter you're finally finished with Del Norte Coast Redwood State Park, you're not going to be at a loss for ideas with everything else that's going on in the greater region:
- Schedule a cruise around False Klamath Cove to relish the sights and sounds of the sea.
- A wonderland of trees and wildlife is on display in Trees of Mystery, a charming local forest.
- If you're after somewhere to keep yourself entertained, you could try Trees of Mystery Museum.
- Crescent City Harbor is a lovely spot to spend an afternoon. Go for a stroll along the waterfront or just sit back and watch the boats bob up and down.
- Feel the breeze in your hair and let the warm sun hit your skin at B Street Pier. This is a popular place to go for a stroll and take in splendid water views.