Book a hotel near Crescent City Harbor, Eureka
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Crescent City Harbor
Crescent City Harbor Hotel & Travel Guide
Regarded as one of the greatest nature-based sites, Crescent City Harbor will appeal to outdoor enthusiasts.
It is situated in Crescent City. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it's 260 miles (418 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
If you've got your eyes peeled for your home away from home, you'll be able to take your pick from 10 possibilities that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Crescent City Harbor. A lot of tourists would recommend the Best Western Plus Northwoods Inn, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, the Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Anchor Beach Inn, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Why not choose a hotel that's closer to the more economical end of the spectrum? It's a great way to stay within your vacation budget. Some examples are the Super 8 Crescent City and the Redwood Inn, which are 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you need a brief rest from exploring Crescent City Harbor, take the short walk to The Good Harvest Cafe for a refreshing cup or two of coffee. If you have time and a love of eating, you can also spoil yourself with the delicious food at Crescent Seafood. Wind up a fun-filled day out by strolling down the road for a wine or beer at North Coast Ocean Sports & Grill.
Other Things to Do Near Crescent City HarborHere's a sample of the region's other favorite pursuits:
- Enter a fantastic aquatic paradise at Ocean World.
- There's no better spot to truly unwind than Beachfront Park. Enjoy a book, throw around a ball or simply lie in the shade in this leafy urban sanctuary.
- Amble along B Street Pier, which is pleasant at any time of the day, but especially in the early morning light.
- History may not always come alive in books, but the exhibitions at Del Norte County Historical Society provide an authentic experience for all patrons.
- Pick a vantage point, set up your camera and watch the sunset from Battery Point Lighthouse.