If you are on the lookout for something to keep you intrigued on your travels, a visit to Radar Station B-71 is a good idea.
Eureka, where it can be found, sits 240 miles (386 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
If you can't live without convenience and comfort, you'll be happy to find out there are 2 accommodation options that are a short commute from Radar Station B-71. Spend some time comparing the atmosphere at The Historic Requa Inn and Holiday Inn Express Klamath - Redwood Ntl Pk Area.
Other Things to Do Near Radar Station B-71
Here's a sample of the area's other popular attractions:
- Make the journey up to High Bluff Overlook and you'll be rewarded with panoramic views of the local area.
- Find peace in the relaxing sound of running water at Klamath River.
- If you love learning, Trees of Mystery Museum could be worth visiting.
- An enchanting wonderland of wildlife and trees is on display in Trees of Mystery, a lovely local forest.
- False Klamath Cove is the perfect spot to take a boat ride or to take in the view and the fresh air.