Arranging a trip to Klamath River and searching for a nearby hotel room?
You can visit it in Eureka, which is 250 miles (402 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Throw down your bags, enjoy a good night's sleep and enjoy being close to Klamath River when you reserve a room at The Historic Requa Inn, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Klamath River
Here are a few more of the area's other attractions:
- Visit the Trees of Mystery Museum, where you might enjoy what's being displayed and find out a thing or two.
- Take a trip to Trees of Mystery to enjoy a long walk, a bit of birdwatching or a picnic with your family.
- Step back in time with an excursion to Radar Station B-71, a structure of historical significance.
- Climb up to High Bluff Overlook and admire the sweeping views.
- False Klamath Cove is the ideal spot to take a boat trip or to simply look out to sea.