Book a hotel near Reno Little Theater, Reno/Tahoe Airport
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Reno Little Theater
Reno Little Theater Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to Reno Little Theater on your travels?
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Reno, as it's a special city to visit in its own right.
You will be pleased to find out that there's no shortage of hotels near the Reno Little Theater. With 27 candidates within a short commute, finding the right one is a cinch! A few places to have a look at are the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Reno, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Hyatt Place Reno Tahoe Airport, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and finally the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you are feeling thrifty, have a look at the great range of low-cost hotels that can be found in the area. You can reserve the Legacy Vacation Resorts Reno, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Otherwise, there's also the Econo Lodge new Reno-Sparks Convention Center, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Out of the various hotels in the immediate area, only the Siena Hotel offers a high-end experience. You can find it 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
After a few hours out exploring, make sure you stop by Magpie Coffee Roasters (1715 South Wells Avenue, Reno), which offers tasty treats, impressive service and quality coffee. If you're especially hungry, you can stroll 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) to Lucke's Saloon (1455 South Wells Avenue, Reno).
Other Things to Do Near Reno Little TheaterAfter you're finished with Reno Little Theater, there are an assortment of other things to keep you inspired:
- Vanish into another time and place at Cinemark-Century Park Lane 16 Movie Theater, where you're certain to find something that amuses you.
- There's no better spot to relax than Virginia Lake Park. Enjoy a magazine, throw a ball around or have a delicious picnic in this idyllic urban sanctuary.
- At Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum, the electrifying world of science is translated to everyday situations.
- Give your eyes a treat and discover the creative works at Nevada Museum of Art, a notable art museum to include on your cultural itinerary.
- Peppermill offers patrons a memorable time full of fun and adventure.