Hotels with Bar in Reno from $33
Top Reno Hotels with Bar
Pet owners shouldn't miss Reno, a city known for its casinos, and sights like National Bowling Stadium and Grand Sierra Resort Casino. You can choose from Travelocity's 28 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Reno and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Reno with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lake Tahoe-Nevada State Park, Sparks Marina Park, and Wingfield Park.
- Other things to see include Reno-Sparks Convention Center, Reno Arch, and Reno Events Center.
- Need a pet store? Try 4 Paws Forever, Professional Reptiles, or Natural Paws.
- For vet care, Stephen C. Damonte DVM, Valley Veterinary Clinic, and Pyramid Veterinary Hospital: Vittori Jennifer DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Reno
- Ramada by Wyndham Reno Hotel and Casino
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Sparks/Reno Area
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- SureStay Plus Reno Airport Plaza Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Reno
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Reno.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 60°F in the daytime to 24°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 94°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.