What is included in Montego Bay all-inclusive resorts?
In Montego Bay, all-inclusive typically means meals, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), and non-motorized activities like kayaking and volleyball. Choose wisely, and you’ll find poolside bars, private beaches, and free transportation.
Montego Bay’s most luxurious all-inclusive resorts
Montego Bay is happy to help you discover what it feels like to be king or queen for a day.
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall is a 5-star all-inclusive resort that includes all meals and beverages (and yes, that includes the tasty drinks in the mini bar). Want to get active? Kayaking, sailing, windsurfing and yoga are also included.
- The 5-star Zoetry Montego Bay treats you like royalty with rainfall showerheads, designer toiletries, luxurious linens, and 24-hour room service. Plus, your gourmet meals and cocktails are all included.
Family all-inclusive resorts in Montego Bay
Traveling with family isn’t always easy, but Montego Bay all-inclusive resorts are your new best friend.
- Deja Resort always offers free breakfast, airport transportation, and supervised kids’ activities, and the all-inclusive option includes meals and both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- At Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa All-Inclusive, up to two kids stay free, and complimentary cribs are available. There’s a kids’ club, plus free activities like snorkeling, volleyball, and dance and cooking classes.
- Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay All-Inclusive has a children’s pool, game room, and mini golf to wear the little ones out. Parents can pay for in-room childcare and then hit the town.
Montego Bay resorts for adults only
Sometimes you need a respite from responsibilities—that’s why adults-only all-inclusive resorts exist.