Book a Hotel Near Ripley's Believe It or Not, Orlando
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ripley's Believe It or Not
Ripley's Believe It or Not Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Ripley's Believe It or Not is certain to be an interesting experience.
It's situated in Orlando, a buzzing city that offers travelers a wide range of must-see sights.
How well you sleep can greatly influence your travels, and you'll certainly want to be feeling your best when you go to Ripley's Believe It or Not. Luckily, there are at least 31 hotels that are within easy walking distance. The Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Dr Conv Ctr, Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal and Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando International Drive are a few of the choices.
Thrifty visitors are often thankful to know that there is a great selection of cheaper hotels. Two excellent establishments are the I-Drive Grand Resort & Suites and the Quality Suites, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
With a small number of lavish establishments in the area, it's possible to stay in superior comfort minutes from this site. Have a look at the Las Palmeras by Hilton Grand Vacations, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Westgate Palace a Two Bedroom Condo Resort, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
For those that are finding it difficult to pay attention to the day's events, a hot, strong coffee might help. Just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Ripley's Believe It or Not, Mango's Tropical Cafe (8126 International Drive, Orlando) is a terrific option. Is your stomach still growling? Enjoy more substantial fare at LongHorn Steakhouse (8181 International Drive, Orlando), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Ripley's Believe It or NotYou've been traveling for quite some time, so surely Ripley's Believe It or Not won't be the only thing on your itinerary. After you're done, investigate what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Mama's Comedy Show is a local club where jokes are on the menu and a giggle is guaranteed.
- Explore the area's cultural scene and attend a play at Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show.
- The funnest way to get your bearings here is to hop aboard Coca-Cola Orlando Eye.
- You're sure to meet a few other tourists as you explore I-Drive 360, a well-known area with many attractions.
- Whether you want to shop for the fun of it, or perhaps just get what you need, you'll experience some fantastic retail therapy at Phillips Crossing.