Book a hotel near CoCo Key Water Resort, Southwest Orlando
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near CoCo Key Water Resort
CoCo Key Water Resort Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have an enjoyable experience at CoCo Key Water Resort.
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many worldly wanderers choose to visit the beloved city of Orlando again and again.
With up to 30 accommodation options in the immediate vicinity of CoCo Key Water Resort, it will be easy to find someplace with all the features and amenities that you desire. The Westgate Palace a Two Bedroom Condo Resort, Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal and Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando International Drive offer a wide selection.
You'll be able to make big savings without compromising on comfort at the less expensive hotels in the area. Two recommended establishments are the I-Drive Grand Resort & Suites and the Quality Suites, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Even the most experienced of travelers need a bit of pampering. Have your turn and book a room at one of the local high-end establishments. Check out the Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Experience some time out with a cup of coffee and treat yourself to some scrumptious nibbles at Dunkin' Donuts (7440-A International Drive, Orlando). The fact that it is 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from CoCo Key Water Resort means that it’s easy to reach when you're done for the day. When hunger really kicks in, it's a short walk of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) to Chutneys Indian Restaurant (7637 Turkey Lake Road, Orlando).
Other Things to Do Near CoCo Key Water ResortAfter you've seen all there is to see at CoCo Key Water Resort, there are a range of other things to see in the wider region:
- Jam-packed with interesting collections about maritime history, Titanic the Experience is an attraction that people of all ages can appreciate.
- If you've visited the more well-known museums, you can check out what's on at CSI: The Experience.
- Find the perfect last-minute gifts at Bayhill Plaza Shopping Center.
- On a rainy day, WhirlyDome is the perfect location if you are needing a way to entertain rowdy teens.
- If you're feeling famished, wait to be seated and peruse the menu at the popular Pirate's Dinner Adventure.