Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Salem, a family-friendly city known for its festivals and art galleries, as well as attractions like Elsinore Theater and Salem First United Methodist Church. You can choose from Travelocity's 33 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Salem and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Salem with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Salem Riverfront Park, Bush's Pasture Park, and Oregon Garden.
- Other things to see include Salem Riverfront Carousel, A.C. Gilbert's Discovery Village, and Oregon State Capitol.
- Need a pet store? Try Wild Birds Unlimited, The Premium Aquarium, or Salem Pet Supply.
- For vet care, VCA Salem Animal Hospital, Banfield Pet Hospital, and Willamette Humane Society Spay & Neuter Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Salem
- Best Western Pacific Highway Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
- Phoenix Inn Suites South Salem
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Salem
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Salem
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Salem.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 59°F in the daytime to 34°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.