Book a hotel near Super Bounce, Salem
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Super Bounce
Super Bounce Hotel & Travel Guide
The whole family will have a great time at Super Bounce!
It is one of several attractions that makes Salem, the state capital, such a beloved travel destination.
If you are not going to travel too far from Super Bounce, you may want to spend a night or two at one of the 5 accommodation options that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Best Western Pacific Highway Inn, the Rodeway Inn Salem and the Crossland Salem North are three that are popular, and they're only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
No-fuss services and comfortable rooms at bargain prices. That's what awaits you when you stay at one of the less expensive hotels in the vicinity. You can find the Comfort Inn and Suites Salem and the Super 8 Salem OR a short distance away.
If you're the sort of person who does quite a bit of your sightseeing from a cafe chair, you've come to the right place. Within a short stroll, SunRise Espresso provides all the delicious drinks and snacks you could possibly want. Or, perhaps you could try to find a free table at The Original Pancake House. It's close by and famous for serving mouth-watering fare. You can cap off a satisfying day out by heading down the road for a drink at Point After.
Other Things to Do Near Super BounceYou're here to experience Super Bounce, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the region has going on:
- No matter how many delightful activities you take part in while you are in the vicinity, some time spent at Chemeketa Community College will truly give you a real sense of the vitality of the students here.
- You're sure to have a fun-filled day in this game enthusiast's utopia. Town and Country Bowling Lanes houses an array of fun and games that'll challenge your gaming prowess.
- If you're looking for more ways to entertain the family, check out what major events or gigs are on at L. B. Day Amphitheater.
- Saturday Market is a charming place where one can find something unique or stroll among the stalls.
- A day at Willamette Heritage Center is an awesome way to learn about the regional history in a relaxed setting.