Book a hotel near Salem Riverfront Park, Central Area
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Salem Riverfront Park
Salem Riverfront Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Find peace out in nature at Salem Riverfront Park.
You'll locate it along with many other attractions in Salem, the state capital.
There's no need to spend all your savings to stay at a cheap, yet comfortable hotel. There's a handful that are not too far away. You will be able to find the Best Western Pacific Highway Inn and the Comfort Inn and Suites Salem a reasonable distance away.
With all the excitement of traveling, it can be surprisingly easy to forget to eat something. Just a short hop away, Venti's Cafe + Basement Bar is the ideal place to top up your batteries. If your stomach's beginning to rumble, you can go to Busick Court, also nearby. If that's not enough, think about stopping for a drink at The Night Deposit Whiskey Library.
Other Things to Do Near Salem Riverfront ParkYou are here to see Salem Riverfront Park, but you may well be pleasantly surprised by what else the area has available:
- Salem Riverfront Carousel is a delightful merry-go-round with old-fashioned appeal that's guaranteed to please all.
- At A.C. Gilbert's Discovery Village, your youngsters can immerse themselves in fascinating, hands-on activities.
- If you're a supporter of the arts, you will enjoy a visit to Capitol City Theater.
- Get ready for an evening bursting with talent when you visit Elsinore Theater.
- Gain a more expansive understanding of aspects of the culture and spirit of the area by going to see Salem First United Methodist Church, a house of worship.
To visit Salem Riverfront Park, you can try catching the train. The closest station, Salem Railroad Station, is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.