Book a hotel near Sandy Hook Gateway National Recreation Area, Sandy Hook
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sandy Hook Gateway National Recreation Area
Sandy Hook Gateway National Recreation Area Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about stopping into Sandy Hook Gateway National Recreation Area?
This site is situated in Atlantic Highlands, an estimated 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Trenton.
After spending some time at Sandy Hook Gateway National Recreation Area, finish off an enjoyable day at a comfortable hotel. You will find 3 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Spend a bit of time comparing the different amenities at The Oyster Point Hotel and Molly Pitcher Inn.
If you’re on the lookout for a reasonably priced place, take a peek at the Blue Bay Inn, just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Sandy Hook Gateway National Recreation AreaAfter you've seen all there is to see at Sandy Hook Gateway National Recreation Area, there are plenty of other journeys to take in the rest of the area:
- New Jersey Sea Grant Consortium can provide you with everything you will need to ensure you don't waste any time during your vacation.
- Admire the distinctive architecture and the rich nautical background of Sandy Hook Lighthouse.
- There's nowhere better to escape from the daily grind than Mount Mitchell Scenic Overlook. Enjoy a book, throw a frisbee or simply lie in the shade of a tree in this leafy urban oasis.
- Choose a quiet lookout, set up your camera and watch as day becomes night at Twin Lights State Historic Site.
- Attend a play at First Avenue Playhouse Dessert Theatre and watch the plot take some surprising twists and turns.