Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit South Bend, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and restaurants, as well as attractions like Notre Dame Stadium and Healthworks Kids' Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 52 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in South Bend and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in South Bend with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Howard Park, Coquillard Park, and Rum Village Park.
- Other things to see include Morris Performing Arts Center, South Bend Regional Museum of Art, and Century Center Convention Center.
- Need a pet store? Try DOGGIE-DRIVE-THRU, Tuesday Morning, or Martin's Paw Mart.
- For vet care, Magrane Pet Medical Center, South Bend Animal Clinic, and Family Pet Health Center are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in South Bend
- Travelodge by Wyndham La Porte/Michigan City Area
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Baymont by Wyndham Mishawaka South Bend Area
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in South Bend
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in South Bend.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 17°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 19°F.