Book a Hotel Near Stanley Park, Vancouver
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Stanley Park
Stanley Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Make sure you pack your camera or phone when you visit Stanley Park. This iconic site is known the world over and is definitely one experience that you don't want to forget.
It is just one of the many things to do in the wonderful city of Vancouver.
Equally as important as your sightseeing list is your selection of accommodations. Luckily, there are 85 options within an easy commute of Stanley Park. The Fairmont Pacific Rim and the Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver are well-known choices that are only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. You can also check out The Residences on Georgia by Vancouver Extended Stay, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're after a bed that won't break the bank, a bunch of low cost hotels are available close by. For example, you can find the Tropicana Suite Hotel 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, while the English Bay Hotel is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Take self-indulgence to new heights by staying at one of the various sophisticated hotels that are a quick commute away. You'll find the Rosewood Hotel Georgia, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Loden Hotel, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Travelers with a sweet-tooth will find it a challenge to refuse the variety of mouth-watering pastries, cakes and tarts at Waterfall Cafe (845 Avison Way, Vancouver). Require more than a snack? Sit down, pore over the menu and select from a variety of meals at Stanley's Bar and Grill (610 Pipeline Road, Vancouver).
Other Things to Do Near Stanley ParkSurely you're not intending to finish your day after Stanley Park? Give yourself some time to find out what else the wider region has in store:
- Check out the different types of marine creatures that are exhibted at Vancouver Aquarium.
- Watch as local residents talk to one another, or just take a break from the daily grind at Seawall in Vancouver.
- Art fans are encouraged to visit Buschlen Mowatt Fine Arts and take in what's on show.
- Designers and travelers should relish some time at Lion's Gate Bridge. Organize a tour to find out more about this significant structure.
- Roedde House Museum is an outstanding local attraction that's ideal for history fans.