Book a hotel near Susquehanna Glass Factory, Lancaster
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Susquehanna Glass Factory
Susquehanna Glass Factory Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning to check out Susquehanna Glass Factory and searching for the closest hotel?
To find it, you'll have to travel 25 miles (40 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg, to Lancaster.
You won’t be left out in the cold when searching for some accommodation near Susquehanna Glass Factory. There are 8 hotels within an easy commute. Spend a bit of time comparing the amenities at the B. F. Hiestand House Bed & Breakfast and Olde Square Inn Bed and Breakfast.
If you're the kind of traveler that feels fine with modest and clean facilities and services, you might like to book a room at one of a few budget hotels in the area. You can make inquiries at the Comfort Inn Lancaster County and the Warehouse Hotel.
For lunch or dinner, Grand China Restaurant (156 Lancaster Avenue, Columbia is a popular choice if you need to quell food cravings. When you see the stars appear in the sky, it's time for a drink. Get down to The Inn at Bully's (647 Union Street, Columbia), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Susquehanna Glass FactoryIn addition to Susquehanna Glass Factory, here is a list of additional things in the area that you'll want to do:
- If you're eager to learn something new, National Watch and Clock Museum may be worth checking out.
- Arrange to visit Wright's Ferry Mansion, a significant historic residence.
- Get away to nature by spending time at Chickies Rock Park, a local recreational area.
- Evolve your palate with the fragrant essence of the wines showcased at Moon Dancer Winery.
- Bring the family to the interesting Corn Cob Acres Field of Fun for a bit of an adventure.