Find & compare spa resorts in Taos, NM from $69
Top Taos Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Taos, a city known for its skiing, and sights like Taos Ski Valley and Taos Plaza. Choose from Travelocity's 39 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Taos and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Taos with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Kit Carson Park, Carson National Forest, and Eagle Nest Lake State Park.
- Other things to see include Sipapu Ski Area, Red River Ski Area, and Taos Mountain Casino.
- Need a pet store? Try Blue Sky Pet & Feed Supply, PET STOP, or Clothing Jewelry And accessories.
- For vet care, Schupbach Ted a DVM, Albin Patricia DVM, and Angel Fire Small Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Taos
- Sun God Lodge
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort
Pets are allowed at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the WiFi and exceptional value.
- Royal Bear Lodge & Casita
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star lodge.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Taos
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Taos.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 59°F in the daytime to 10°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 10°F.