Mother Nature's extraordinary gifts are a wonder to see. Thomas Jefferson Park is evidence of that.
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many worldly wanderers spend time in the marvelous city of New Orleans again and again.
You won't have to travel far to find a hotel room. There are 39 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Thomas Jefferson Park. See which one appeals to you the most out of the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Metairie New Orleans and Candlewood Suites Avondale - New Orleans.
You can save some of your money for more exciting activities when you spend a night or two at one of the reasonably priced hotels that are in the area. You will find the La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway and the La Quinta Inn New Orleans Veterans / Metairie a short drive away.
Other Things to Do Near Thomas Jefferson Park
Surely you weren't planning to call it a day after Thomas Jefferson Park? Put aside some time to see what else the wider region has in store:
- Highland Square Shopping Center is a leading destination for shopping, boasting a wide range of stores and food options.
- Give your kids a chance to burn off a bit of their apparently limitless energy by playing at Jessie Owens Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- Upstream Shopping Center is an excellent shopping destination, featuring a large range of stores and eateries.
- Keep Little Farms Park in mind for when the little ones need to run around and you want to take a breather.
- Remember to check out the highly respected program of exhibits, art courses and music shows offered by Rivertown Repertory Theatre.