Victoria's Center is definitely a destination worth experiencing.
To get there, you'll have to travel about 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta, to Helen.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Victoria's Center, there are 4 potential accommodations for you to consider. Spend some time comparing the amenities and features at the Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa and Paradise Hills Resort & Spa.
After nourishing your imagination with new ideas, remember to feed your stomach as well. It's at Lake Chatuge Pizza & Brew (3196 Hwy 515 East, Unit 3, Blairsville), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Victoria's Center
When you're finished checking out Victoria's Center, get ready to experience what the wider region has available:
- Have a delicious bite to eat and buy a unique gift at Union County Farmers Market.
- Serious shoppers should head in the direction of Village Boutique, a well-known store which some travelers visit the region for.
- Water sports fans should visit North Georgia's Premier Fishing Guide Service, where there's lots of activities that will get you in the water.
- Be starstruck when you visit Rollins Planetarium, reflect upon a reality beyond our realms of perception.
- Could there be anything better than an exciting cultural trip mixed with spirits? Go to Crane Creek Vineyards and you will easily find the answer.