Book a hotel near WH Shaver Park, Fresno
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near WH Shaver Park
WH Shaver Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Flee from the concrete highways and crowds of people when you visit WH Shaver Park, where Mother Nature will nurture you.
It is located in Fresno, roughly 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
If you're planning on traveling on the cheap, you'll be pleased to know that there are a few bargain hotels a short walk away. These include the Super 8 Selma Fresno Area and the Villager Inn Selma, which are 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Java Express (2315 Whitson Street, Selma) is among the most reputable establishments for a light snack. Your belly will be grateful if you eat at China Hut Express, 2744 Whitson Street, Selma.
Other Things to Do Near WH Shaver ParkOnce you're finished with WH Shaver Park, you won't run out of things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the area:
- There's nowhere better to escape the hustle and bustle than Brentlinger Park. Peruse a magazine, throw a frisbee or simply enjoy the tranquility in this urban sanctuary.
- Most visitors to this destination will hear locals refer to Sun-Maid Store at least once. It's a well-known local store.
- Fresno County Library offers an impressive collection of fascinating books and various other resources that avid and occasional readers will both enjoy. Remember to enquire ahead of time for operation hours and other important information.
- Before you go to see Fowler City Hall, research this significant civic building.
- Go to Fowler City Park, a grassy getaway, and enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating the green, leafy landscape.