Whether you're a first-timer or an old pro, you're more than welcome to play a game at the fantastic course, We-Ko-Pa Golf Club.
It's situated in Phoenix, a state capital that's home to an assortment of excellent sights.
There are 2 accommodations in the area, so it's a good idea to book ahead. The Wekopa Resort and Conference Center and Comfort Inn Fountain Hills - Scottsdale are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of We-Ko-Pa Golf Club.
You needn't be rich and famous to stay at one of the first-rate establishments that are in the area. Fabulous choices are the CopperWynd Resort and Club and Fountain Hills Vacation Properties.
A well-known establishment to eat at is Ahnala Mesquite Room (10438 North Fort McDowell Road, Scottsdale), which offers a great menu and is a brief stroll of 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near We-Ko-Pa Golf Club
Once you're finished exploring We-Ko-Pa Golf Club, get ready to experience everything that the wider region has available:
- Your poker face may fail you at Fort McDowell Casino, but that's no excuse not to attempt a hand of poker.
- Take the opportunity to show off your stance, posture and swing at Desert Canyon Golf Club.
- Fountain Hills Botanical Garden is an interesting place for nature lovers to spend the day with its variety of plants, birds and flowers.
- Art fans should visit Fountain Hills Artists' Gallery to admire the exhibits.
- Develop your swing and perhaps also shave a few strokes from your score at Golf Club at Eagle Mountain.