Book a hotel near Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies, South Orange
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies
Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies Hotel & Travel Guide
What's holding you back? Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies was meant to be seen.
It's just one of the many things to see and do in the fantastic city of Orlando.
There's a decent variety of accommodations that are a short drive away from Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies. Make your selection from 9 candidates, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. A lot of tourists have had good experiences at the Grand Bohemian Orlando, Autograph Collection, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Aloft Orlando Downtown, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Embassy Suites Orlando - Downtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You don't have to travel too far to discover a budget-friendly place to spend the night. There are a few places in the surrounding neighborhoods. Why not choose one of the Days Inn Orlando Downtown and the Sleep Inn & Suites Orlando International Airport?
Do you want a coffee or two, a sweet treat or both to maintain your energy levels? Starbucks is a great place to treat yourself to a snack and it's close to Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies. Or, perhaps you can ask for a table at Delaney's Tavern. It's close by and well-known for serving up mouth-watering food. If you have no desire to go to sleep just yet, you can nurse a refreshing glass of wine or beer at QUEST DIAGNOSTIC, another quick walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and BabiesYou're surely not planning to call it quits after Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies? Set aside some time to check out what else the wider region has in store:
- Head to Grand Avenue Park, a grassy oasis, and make time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and appreciating your surroundings.
- Bag a bargain, do your errands or simply enjoy browsing the impressive collection of stores at The Market at Southside Shopping Center.
- If you've got nothing else planned, AirHeads Indoor Trampoline Arena is the go-to place for those travelling with teenagers.
- Attend a performance and admire a few of the exhibits offered by Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts.
- Remember to see the architecture of Orlando City Hall, one of this area's civic buildings.
It's easy to take the train when you're going to Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies. The nearest station, Orlando Station, is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.