Book a hotel near 401 Par Golf, Raleigh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near 401 Par Golf
401 Par Golf Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're a committed golfer, what could be more exciting than a getaway to a veritable golfing wonderland? Dust off your clubs and make it an experience that you won't soon forget.
Adventurers wanting to check it out will need to head out to the capital of the state, Raleigh.
If you'd like to be in the vicinity of 401 Par Golf, select a room at one of 5 possible accommdations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Hampton Inn Raleigh Garner and the Wingate by Wyndham Raleigh South / Garner are two great places here, found 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
The area's more economical solutions provide everything you need at a price you won't be able to complain about. You'll find the Comfort Inn Raleigh and the Days Inn Raleigh Downtown a reasonable drive away.
Royal Cup Coffee (1416 Transport Drive, Raleigh), is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and is a popular venue to take a hot beverage and ponder the day's agenda. When it's dinnertime, book a table at 1113 Transport Drive, Raleigh (1113 Transport Drive, Raleigh), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near 401 Par GolfWhen you're finished with 401 Par Golf, why not stop by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Historic Yates Mill County Park is valued by both locals and tourists. Enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Let the kids burn off some of their limitless energy by running around in Lake Wheeler Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- Head to Garner Veterans’ Memorial, a structure that serves as a reminder of the past.
- Soak in the splendor of nature on the shores of Lake Johnson.
- Pay a visit to North Carolina Theatre and have a great time watching talented actors put their blood, sweat and tears into each production.