Book a hotel near Aladdin Theater, Portland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Aladdin Theater
Aladdin Theater Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you thinking it's time to plan your trip to Aladdin Theater?
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Portland, as it's a special city to explore in its own right.
Do you find yourself to be a bit particular when it comes to choosing a hotel? You're sure to find just what you're after here, with as many as 24 candidates near Aladdin Theater. You might like to have a look at The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland or the Kimpton Riverplace Hotel, comfortably located 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. One other good choice, The Heathman Hotel, is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you think that traveling is more about seeing enlightening destinations than staying in extravagant hotels, try out the inexpensive solutions that are a short commute away. If you don't know where to start, consider the Comfort Inn Portland and the Econo Lodge Portland City Center.
Are you somebody that has luxurious tastes? If so, you can find a small collection of superior establishments situated a quick drive away. You may like to enquire about availability at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Portland and Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Downtown.
For those who are finding it hard to focus on the day's events, a freshly brewed coffee might be in order. Only 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) from Aladdin Theater, Southeast Grind (1223 Southeast Powell Boulevard, Portland) is a fantastic option. You can also make a stop at The Lamp Tavern (3023 Southeast Milwaukie Avenue, Portland), an enduring favorite among both locals and visitors.
Other Things to Do Near Aladdin TheaterAfter you've seen all there is to see at Aladdin Theater, there are still more journeys to take in the region:
- There is no better place to take time out than Brooklyn City Park. Read the newspaper, casually kick a ball around with the kids or simply enjoy the peace and quiet in this green urban sanctuary.
- Buy tickets to a play at Shoebox Theatre and relax as you see the characters come to life.
- Allow yourself the chance to learn all about the railway with a morning or afternoon at Oregon Rail Heritage Center.
- Let the kids burn off a bit of their apparently limitless energy by running around in Ladd's Circles & Squares, a green, leafy getaway.
- Get amongst the action at The Columbia Gorge Riverboat, one of the region's major cruise terminals. Arrange a tour or simply look at the scenic views across the rippling water.