Book a hotel near B&O Railroad Museum, Downtown Baltimore
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near B&O Railroad Museum
B&O Railroad Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Pack your bags and get ready to explore B&O Railroad Museum, an essential part of any trip.
To experience it, along with a good variety of other sights, travel to the well-loved city of Baltimore.
If you'd like to book a room right where the action is, you'll be spoiled for choice. There are as many as 34 hotels and other accommodations within the vicinity of B&O Railroad Museum. Several choices to think about are the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Curio Collection by Hilton, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Why not choose a place that is closer to the less expensive end of the spectrum? It's an excellent way to stay within your vacation budget. You can reserve a room at the HI Baltimore, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or you might like the Biltmore Suites Hotel, which is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Organize your stay at one of the few top-range hotels nearby. From the moment you check in, you're sure to be treated like royalty. Confirm a night's stay at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Pull up a chair, give your feet a rest and savor a bite to eat at Cafe Jovial, a frequently visited eatery not far from B&O Railroad Museum. If your stomach is still grumbling, take a look at the menu at Rodney's Place, a great eatery that's close by. Observe another facet of the neighborhood and head to Lombard Liquor and Bar, also just around the corner.
Other Things to Do Near B&O Railroad MuseumOnce you're done with B&O Railroad Museum, don't forget about the region's other sights:
- Enjoy exploring the fascinating history of railway travel when you visit Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Museum.
- Make your way to Irish Shrine and Railroad Workers Museum if you've tried all the other museums and you're still thirsty for more!
- Enjoy an hour or two walking around the historical streets of Barre Circle Historic District.
- Imagine yourself living long ago when you're on a fascinating tour of the local historic house, Edgar Allan Poe Museum and House.
- Fans of all ages should visit Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum. Look back on the big wins and remember the greats.
Getting to B&O Railroad Museum by rail couldn't be simpler. The most convenient station, MARC Train Camden Station, is only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.