Book a hotel near Balboa Pavilion, Balboa Peninsula
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Balboa Pavilion
Balboa Pavilion Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you thinking it's time to plan your trip to Balboa Pavilion?
It awaits you in Newport Beach, 400 miles (644 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Of all the pieces needed for a remarkable adventure, the importance of a suitable hotel should not be overlooked. With 8 accommodation options just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Balboa Pavilion, make the effort to find one that is right for you. Many tourists have had good experiences at the Balboa Bay Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Fashion Island Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You don't have to journey far to discover an economical place to spend the night. There are a handful of solutions a short drive away. Make inquiries at the Little Inn By The Bay Newport Beach and the Newport Channel Inn.
Travelers will be waited on hand and foot during a stay at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach, the one first-class hotel nearby, and it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Craving a coffee, a dessert or something else to maintain your energy levels? Balboa Lily's is a delightful place to indulge in a snack and it's close to Balboa Pavilion. If you're seeking something more substantial, check out OKIDOKI JAPAN, another close-by establishment. You'll chuckle as you recall the events of the day as you drink a glass or two at Harborside Restaurant and Grand Ballroom, only a brief jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Balboa PavilionOnce you're finished at Balboa Pavilion, you can look into the area's other attractions:
- If you've just about had it with sightseeing, Balboa Fun Zone is the ideal venue for those who are accompanied by youngsters.
- ExplorOcean boasts numerous intriguing science exhibits that the whole family is sure to love.
- Newport Harbor Nautical Museum proudly features collectibles, scale models and photographs that directly speak to the oceanic past of the area.
- Balboa Pier is a wonderful setting to witness the world go by. Look out for bird life, appreciate the serene sight of any passing boats and just take in the great views.
- You'll surely attract the attention of locals simply by mentioning the name, Balboa Yacht Club. This is a highly respected club with outstanding facilities for activities and events.