Book a Hotel Near Capitol Theater, Salt Lake City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Capitol Theater
Capitol Theater Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't wrack your brain hemming and hawing about what you should do next. Capitol Theater is beckoning.
Adventurers wanting to check it out will have to travel to the capital of the state, Salt Lake City.
Whether you like to reserve your room ahead of time or always end up leaving it until the last moment, it won't be hard to find something that's close by. There are no less than 25 possible accommodations that fill the bill. Begin by looking into The Grand America Hotel, Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek and Residence Inn by Marriott Salt Lake City - Downtown.
If you're planning on traveling on a pittance, you will be delighted to find out that there are some bargain hotels a short walk away. A pair of examples are the Quality Inn Downtown and the Motel 6 Salt Lake City Downtown, which are located 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Whether you're looking to treat yourself or amp up the romance with your beloved, staying at an upscale hotel is worth the money. You will be able to find a few close by. The Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City is a mere 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away, or the Marriott City Center is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and they are both equally outstanding choices.
If you'd like a brief rest from exploring Capitol Theater, take the short walk to Trofi for a strongly brewed cup or two of coffee. If you have an hour or two to spare, and a love of eating, you can also treat yourself to the delectable fare at Siegfried's Delicatessen. It's the right time to enjoy a drink or two when dusk starts to fall. Ask the bartender for the most popular beer, wine or spirit at The Red Door, also a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Capitol TheaterOnce you've finished with Capitol Theater, you can look forward to the region's other attractions:
- Wells Fargo Center is an easily recognizable part of the skyline. Seen from all over, it's also a great meeting point.
- See a performance at Off Broadway Theatre and see the characters come to life.
- Salt Palace is a great venue available for conferences. It's conveniently located and has nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
- Make time to enjoy a play and give yourself over to a more imaginative world at Plan B Theatre.
- Check out the high-quality program of exhibits, art courses and music shows offered by Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center.
Get on the metro at the closest station, North Temple Station, when you're finished at Capitol Theater. It's a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away!