Book a Hotel Near Temple Square, Salt Lake City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Temple Square
Temple Square Hotel & Travel Guide
As soon as you get to Temple Square, you'll see why so many people have it on their travel to-do list.
To experience it firsthand, travel to Salt Lake City, the capital of the state.
Are you sometimes rather fussy when it comes to picking hotels? You are sure to find just what you're after here, with as many as 33 possibilities within an easy commute of Temple Square. Several places to consider are The Grand America Hotel, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and finally the Residence Inn by Marriott Salt Lake City - Downtown, situated just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you’re traveling on a pittance, you'll be pleased to know that there are a couple low-cost hotels a short stroll away. You might like to check out the Quality Inn Downtown which is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. An alternative solution is the Motel 6 Salt Lake City Downtown, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
After a big day on your feet, slumber in luxurious comfort at your pick of the upscale establishments that are close at hand. Have a look at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, or the Marriott City Center, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Whether you're a tea aficionado or a devotee of the coffee bean, you'll need something to keep you going. Just a hop, skip and a jump away from Temple Square, Nauvoo Cafe provides a good variety of beverages and sweet treats. Still feeling hungry? The Roof is also close-at-hand and offers visitors a more serious dining experience. Anybody who is partial to an occasional drink can also pull up a bar stool at BRIO Tuscan Grille, another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Temple SquareYou can check out a wide range of other attractions after enjoying Temple Square:
- You can stop by Salt Lake Temple. Although this local house of worship is frequently visited by tourists, you need to find out the tour times if you think you'd like to spend some time inside the actual building.
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building is an outstanding venue for various events. It's located in the area and has a number of nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
- For people who are keen to learn about the area's history, head over to Brigham Young Monument.
- Get your tickets early if you'd like to attend a concert at Tabernacle.
- You'll probably hear the locals mention Conference Center, a significant facility that hosts conferences.
If you're looking for an easy way to visit Temple Square, just jump aboard the train until you reach North Temple Station, the stop that's only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) from your destination.