Book a Hotel Near Chesapeake Beach (Chick's Beach)
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Chesapeake Beach
Chesapeake Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
Visiting Chesapeake Beach is certain to be an interesting experience.
You can visit it in Norfolk - Virginia Beach, which is 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond.
Accommodations are a bit thin around Chesapeake Beach, but you'll find 34 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You should add The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center and Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center to your list.
There'll be no need to scrimp and save to stay at a clean and comfortable hotel. There is a handful that are just a short drive away. The Quality Inn Little Creek and the Candlewood Suites Virginia Beach/Norfolk are worth a try.
There's only a handful of hotels within easy driving distance, so ensure you book beforehand. If you were looking for something luxurious, look up the Sandy Bay Apartments, just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Green Parrot Grille (4494 Lookout Road, Virginia Beach) is conveniently situated for famished visitors and locals after a busy day of sightseeing. It's also located just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Chesapeake BeachHere are some more of the wider region's other favorite attractions:
- Go on a tour of Adam Thoroughgood House, a significant historic residence.
- You should spend some time practicing your swing at Eagle Haven Golf Course.
- Both locals and tourists often enjoy tours of Lynnhaven House, an unforgettable historic house.
- Spend time admiring the sailboats and lovely yachts moored in the docks, or simply stroll around and take in the scenery at Marina Shores Marina. Contact them for information.
- You can imagine that you've been transported to an earlier time as you go on a tour of Ferry Plantation House, a historic house.