Visiting Sandbridge Beach is bound to be a fascinating experience.
Norfolk - Virginia Beach, about 100 miles (161 kilometers) away from the state capital, Richmond, is where you will find it.
You won't discover any accommodations around Sandbridge Beach, but if you push your search a bit farther afield you'll find several options. Recommended choices include the Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away, the Williamsburg Inn, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, and the Parkside Williamsburg Resort, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Sandbridge Beach
If you want to discover more than just Sandbridge Beach, get a taste of what else the area has to offer:
- You can show off your swing, posture and stance at Hell's Point Golf Club.
- Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge is an unspoiled piece of land where you can take a walk, and maybe spot a bird or two.
- Polish your swing and perhaps also shave a few strokes from your score at Heron Ridge Golf Club.
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or a beginner, you can't miss the chance to hit a round at Red Wing Lake Golf Course.
- You can't miss Military Aviation Museum, where you will learn about the long and interesting heritage of aviation and the magic and adventure associated with flying.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Sandbridge Beach? Check out our Sandbridge Beach travel guide!