Book a hotel near Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel, Virginia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel
Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel Hotel & Travel Guide
Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel is certainly a destination worth experiencing.
Cape Charles, about 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Richmond, is where you will find it.
If you're hoping for an easy commute from your hotel, it would be prudent to get into one of the 2 nearby options as soon as possible. Situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel, the Sunset Beach Resort and The Baywood Bed and Breakfast are certain to tick all your boxes.
6 miles (10 kilometers) away, and the most popularly priced accommodation solution nearby, the Shore Stay Suites is a haven for thrifty travelers.
After you nurture your brain with ideas and inspiration, don't forget your belly. It's at Sunset Beach Resort (32246 Lankford Highway, Cape Charles), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Chesapeake Bay Bridge-TunnelAfter you're finished with Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel, you won't run out of things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the area:
- Anyone who appreciates nature should enjoy the peaceful Eastern Shore of Virginia National Wildlife Refuge.
- Kiptopeke State Park is an excellent escape for travelers hoping to get outdoors.
- A significant historical site, John Custis' Tomb is a place to visit to get a feel for the past.
- Notch a few birdies, get more active and test yourself at Bay Creek Golf Club.
- There's nothing quite like the relaxation you feel lying by the water. Take some time out and simply enjoy the reflection of the sun on the waves at Cape Charles Beach.