Book a hotel near Virginia Beach Town Center, Northwest
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Virginia Beach Town Center
Virginia Beach Town Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Organizing a trip to Virginia Beach Town Center and searching for a nearby hotel?
Norfolk - Virginia Beach, where it is situated, lies 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Richmond.
It's great to have a variety of options when trying to find a room, and with about 8 accommodations less than 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Virginia Beach Town Center, you can bet you will find something close. Only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to hang your hat at The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center. A couple of other choices are the Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center, 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away, and the Crowne Plaza Virginia Beach Town Center, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Don't allow a constrained budget to make you think twice about realizing your travel dreams. There are a handful of low cost hotels here. You could try the Candlewood Suites Virginia Beach/Norfolk which is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. Another solution is the Days Inn Virginia Beach Town Center, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Time spent at the Sandy Bay Apartments is well worth each and every dollar. It's the only luxury hotel around, situated 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
Once you're done with Virginia Beach Town Center, take a short walk to Simply Fresh Cafe & Market and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the comfortable surrounds. When you've built up a real appetite, Town Center City Club is also close-at-hand, and is an excellent place for dinner. Anyone who is partial to an invigorating drink or two should also pull up a bar stool at Keagan's Irish Pub & Restaurant, another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Virginia Beach Town CenterYou've traveled a long way, so surely Virginia Beach Town Center is just the start. Once you've taken it in, investigate what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Attend the event or festival of your choice and see a few of the exhibits put on by Sandler Center for the Performing Arts.
- Check out the collections at Virginia Beach Central Library, a local library.
- There's nowhere better to really unwind than Mount Trashmore Park. Peruse a magazine, casually kick a ball around with the kids or simply enjoy the tranquility in this green urban sanctuary.
- Take part in a guided tour of Ferry Plantation House, and try to imagine life long ago.
- Lynnhaven House is a local tourist attraction that's perfect for devoted history enthusiasts.