Book a hotel near Greenbrier Mall, Greenbrier East
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Greenbrier Mall
Greenbrier Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Greenbrier Mall is certain to be an interesting experience.
You can visit it in Norfolk - Virginia Beach, which is 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Richmond.
With no less than 22 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Greenbrier Mall, it'll be easy to find a room that's right for you. Several places to look into are the Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake - Greenbrier, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, the Residence Inn by Marriott Chesapeake Greenbrier, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and also the Staybridge Suites Chesapeake, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
See your money go a little bit farther by spending some time at one of the budget hotels that are available close by. You might wish to make a reservation at the Extended Stay America Chesapeake - Greenbrier Circle, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. Otherwise, there's always the Extended Stay America Chesapeake - Crossways Boulevard, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Cafe etiquette varies widely around the world. Order a hot drink from Nestle Toll House Cafe By Chip, a brief stroll from Greenbrier Mall, and take in the little differences! If you're planning to go out for lunch, stay in the vicinity and check out Sarku Japan. Don't forget you are on vacation. You're allowed to have a couple of drinks before tucking in, and Abuelo's Mexican Restaurant is another short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Greenbrier MallSurely you weren't intending to call it a day after Greenbrier Mall? Put aside some time to find out what else the area has available:
- You'll love your time at this game-lover's heaven. Jillian's Billiards has a range of fun and games that'll put your skills to the test.
- If you're searching for a venue that has excellent facilities and services, consider Chesapeake Conference Center. You'll be pleased to know that there are hotels, cafes and restaurants in the neighborhood.
- You don't have to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and natural atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Chesapeake City Park awaits tourists and locals alike.
- Take a breath of fresh air while admiring the natural landscape at Oak Grove Lake Park. There's lots of space to relax!
- Savor the wide variety of shrubs and trees on display at Chesapeake Arboretum, a peaceful way to spend a few hours.