Book a hotel near Elizabeth City State University, Elizabeth City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Elizabeth City State University
Elizabeth City State University Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Elizabeth City State University is a fascinating way to understand the area a little more.
It's situated in Elizabeth City, which is approximately 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away from Elizabeth City State University, The Pond House Inn is the best place to get a room.
If you're tired of having to choose between going out for lunch or buying plenty of souvenirs, then free up some of your travel budget by reserving a room at one of the area's more reasonably priced solutions. Some examples are the Quality Inn Elizabeth City and the Days Inn Elizabeth City.
Some people are just not made to function in the morning. For those that woke feeling a bit lethargic, a steaming hot coffee at Kathy's Kreations (1775 Weeksville Road, Elizabeth City) is a terrific way to kick-start the day. Stomach still growling at you? You can sit down to a more substantial meal at Pineapple Cafe (1775 Weeksville Road # J, Elizabeth City), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Elizabeth City State UniversitySurely you aren't planning to wrap up your day after Elizabeth City State University? Put aside some time to check out what else there is to do:
- Waterfront Park is prized by both locals and visitors. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic!
- History buffs will want to visit Museum of the Albermarle, where history comes to life and tells stories from the past.
- Pick up a couple of leaflets from Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau to discover even more about the area.
- Enjoy a bite to eat and find the perfect gift for a loved one back home at Downtown Waterfront Market.
- At Port Discover, the exciting world of science is translated into everyday situations.