Book a hotel near The Pines at Elizabeth City, Elizabeth City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Pines at Elizabeth City
The Pines at Elizabeth City Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're a golf enthusiast, what could be more exciting than a getaway devoted to golfing? Gather your friends and make it an adventure to go down in the memory books.
Look for North Carolina on your map and make your way there to see it.
Unpack your suitcase, catch some sleep and savor being within easy reach of The Pines at Elizabeth City when you reserve a room at the Travelers Inn, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're the kind of person that feels totally fine with basic but clean furnishings, you can stay at one of the low-cost hotels that are not too far away. You will find the Quality Inn Elizabeth City and the Days Inn Elizabeth City a reasonable distance away.
If you're in need of a top-rated option within easy driving distance, consider The Pond House Inn, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
After nurturing your brain with new ideas, remember to take care of your stomach, too. It's located at C & H Oyster Bar (1524 North Road Street, Elizabeth City), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near The Pines at Elizabeth CityIf you have time, you'll want to discover what else is on in the area:
- Attend the performance of your choice and see some of the exhibits that are showcased at Arts of the Albemarle.
- You don't have to be a science enthusiast to thoroughly enjoy an outing to Port Discover. This wonderful facility is a popular and family-friendly tourist attraction.
- If you're looking for a unique gift, Downtown Waterfront Market is the place for you.
- Beneficial information displays and maps can be seen at Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Have a look at the informative exhibits that are featured at Museum of the Albermarle.