Book a hotel near Fernbridge Historic Bridge, Eureka
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fernbridge Historic Bridge
Fernbridge Historic Bridge Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't wrack your brain thinking about what to do next. Fernbridge Historic Bridge is waiting.
Eureka, 200 miles (322 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you'll find it.
If you're a bit short on time, reserve a room at the Bear River Casino Resort. It's located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Fernbridge Historic Bridge.
For decent accommodation at a reasonable price, take a bed at the Super 8 Fortuna, just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
There's just a handful of hotels in the surrounding area, so make sure you reserve a room beforehand. If you're in need of someplace luxurious, look into the Gingerbread Mansion Inn, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Fernbridge Market: Ridgetop Cafe & Coffee Barn (623 Fernbridge Drive, Fortuna) is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and is the perfect option when you'd like to feast on some of your favorite meals at a popular local restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Fernbridge Historic BridgeAfter your time at Fernbridge Historic Bridge, get ready for the other activities that the region has to offer:
- Whether you are a big spender or just after some fun, Bear River Casino is a fantastic place to try your hand.
- See how employees and engineering work side by side flawlessly at Loleta Cheese Factory.
- Take time out of your busy itinerary to see Fortuna City Hall. This historic building interests many tourists.
- Rohner Park is a green, leafy urban oasis. It is a great place to flip through the newspaper and simply enjoy the fresh air.
- All aboard! Get ready for an excursion into transportation history at Fortuna Depot Museum.