Book a hotel near Frontier City, Oklahoma City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Frontier City
Frontier City Hotel & Travel Guide
Tons of action and euphoria await at Frontier City.
To experience it, pack your things and head over to Oklahoma City, the lively state capital.
The 9 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Frontier City are terrific for travelers who are short on time. Many travelers like the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oklahoma City North, Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Edmond and Sleep Inn & Suites Oklahoma City, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
There is an endless number of ways to spend your money while you are on vacation. If you're not too bothered about where you end up, why not book a room at one of the more economically priced places? For instance, the Days Inn Oklahoma City is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) down the road, while the Super 8 Oklahoma/Frontier City is just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If you're at Frontier City and your stomach starts growling, go to Buffalo Bill's (11501 North I- 35 Service Road, Oklahoma City). It’s a quick 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. In need of a drink? A good suggestion is to head to The Ruins Bar and Grille (12101 North I- 35 Service Road, Oklahoma City) to try a beer, wine or something else.
Other Things to Do Near Frontier CityAfter finishing up with Frontier City, you might like to stop by one or two of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- Experience the fun indoor games available at AMF Boulevard Lanes.
- If you love golf and would like to play, book a tee time at Silverhorn Club.
- Perhaps not the most popular or famous museum, World of Wings Pigeon Center could still be worth a few hours of your time if you have a thirst for knowledge.
- Head to National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum when you've tried all the famous museums and you're hungry for more!
- Check out End of the Trail for a great selfie opportunity and the chance to see the statue close up.