Get to better understand the region during your time at Georgetown Historical Society, one of the most popular cultural attractions.
Navigate your way to Georgetown to discover it. You'll find this destination roughly 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
Even though there is just 1 hotel within easy reach, you won't be short on comfort. From Grey Havens Inn, it is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) to Georgetown Historical Society.
Other Things to Do Near Georgetown Historical Society
Once you are done with Georgetown Historical Society, don't neglect the area's other sights:
- Learn about what makes the wildlife at Josephine Newman Audubon Sanctuary so important.
- Witness lovely scenery and soak up nature at Reid State Park.
- Devote a bit of time to viewing some artworks at Georgetown Pottery, a local art gallery.
- Enjoy a stroll through a historical location when you take a tour of Fort Popham State Historic Site.
- As far as well-known local structures go, not many can compete with the wonderful view and notable design of Hendricks Head Light.