If you're searching around for something interesting to experience during your next vacation, a visit to Paddleworks is a good idea.
If you decide to check it out, your journey will take you to Orrs Island, 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
If you're looking for a hotel to stay at, you will have to drive over 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers). Drive 40 miles (64 kilometers) and you will discover Kennebunk, in addition to 5 places to stay. Popular with fellow travelers are The Kennebunk Inn, Port Inn Kennebunk, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member and Waldo Emerson Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Paddleworks
If you are hoping to stuff as much as you possibly can into your trip, see what else is going on:
- Historians and tourists should enjoy a bit of time at Bailey Island Bridge. Try to arrange a tour to find out more about this significant structure.
- You don't need to be a history buff in order to see the difference between Cobwork Bridge and bridges created in the modern era. Venture to this historic site to see this structure up close.
- Admire the fascinating art on exhibit at Ash Cove Pottery.
- Most visitors to this destination will hear talk of Land's End Gift Shop at one point or another. It's a popular store.
- Bring the kids along to cuddle, pat and snap a photo with the friendly animal residents of Wolfe's Neck Farm.