Book a hotel near Harborplace, Baltimore
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Harborplace
Harborplace Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you want to know more about Harborplace?
To check it out, make your way to Baltimore. You'll soon discover what it is that makes this city so popular.
You'll be glad to know that there are no less than 27 possible accommodations nearby, making your hard-earned break that much more relaxing. This many choices can complicate a decision. We advise first looking into the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel, Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Curio Collection by Hilton and Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor.
You don’t need to pay an arm and leg to get a good hotel room. Check out the great range of nearby budget hotels. A couple of recommended establishments are the Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor and the Ivy Hotel, only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
The assortment of hotels in the area will please even the most urbane wanderer. Leave your stress in the street and kick back in style! The Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore and the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore are a couple of the excellent choices, located only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
With all the excitement of sightseeing, it can be surprisingly easy to neglect eating. Just a short stroll away, Starbucks is a fantastic place to refuel. A great choice for anyone after something more substantial is Noodles and Company. Again, you don't have to wander too far to get there. A smile will come to your face when you chat about your adventures while enjoying a few glasses of your favorite beverage at Tír na nÓg Irish Bar & Grill, Baltimore, just a short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near HarborplaceIf you want to discover more than just Harborplace, get a taste of what else the area has available:
- Admire the serene sailboats and yachts moored in the docks, or simply stroll around and breathe fresh air at Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina. Make sure to contact them for visitor information.
- Filled with intriguing displays about maritime history, USS Constellation is an excursion that the whole family can appreciate.
- If you're eager to learn something new, Ripley's Believe It or Not could be worth a visit.
- It doesn't matter if you're looking to splurge, or perhaps just buy what you need, you'll discover some excellent retail therapy at The Gallery.
- Head up to Top of the World Observation Deck and admire the fabulous views.
Give your legs a rest and catch a train to Harborplace. From MARC Train Camden Station, the closest station, it is a simple stroll of 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers). Transportation Center at Camden Yards is another possible station, approximately 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.