Book a hotel near Indian River Life-Saving Station Museum, Rehoboth Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Indian River Life-Saving Station Museum
Indian River Life-Saving Station Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're on the hunt for something to keep you occupied during your travels, a trip to Indian River Life-Saving Station Museum is a great choice.
You can visit it in Rehoboth Beach, 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Dover.
Make your trip to Indian River Life-Saving Station Museum convenient and comfortable by staying just a short drive away. You'll discover 21 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can check out the Atlantis Inn and The Bellmoor Inn & Spa.
If glamorous facilities aren't a priority, have a look at some of the budget hotels in the area. Two of your options include the Henlopen Hotel and the Breakers Hotel & Suites.
Other Things to Do Near Indian River Life-Saving Station MuseumYou can stop by a host of other attractions after visiting Indian River Life-Saving Station Museum:
- If you are enthralled by the simplicity of nature, Delaware Seashore State Park is a place you need to experience. Bring the kids for a walk in this calming environment.
- Adventure tourism takes on a whole new meaning at Dewey Beach Parasail. It's sure to be the adrenaline hit of a lifetime!
- The youngest members of the family are sure to enjoy a range of play equipment at John Waples Memorial Playground, giving you a chance to enjoy an adult conversation or plan your activities for later in the day.
- Those who like to see nature will enjoy a trip to the peaceful James Farm Ecological Preserve.
- There's nowhere better to take time out than Sunset Park. Peruse a book, kick a ball or just enjoy the peace and quiet in this idyllic urban oasis.