Book a hotel near Merchants Square, Williamsburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Merchants Square
Merchants Square Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to enjoy your trip to Merchants Square.
Williamsburg, about 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond, is where you will find it.
Do you find that you are rather particular when it comes to selecting hotels? You'll be sure to find something that ticks all your boxes here, with about 52 candidates within an easy commute of Merchants Square. The Williamsburg Inn and the Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast are popular places that are only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. You might also consider the Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection, located 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
You'll be stunned at how far a dollar goes at the area's bargain hotels. Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away is the Sleep Inn Historic, and you'll find the Governor's Inn - A Colonial Williamsburg Hotel 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
When you've had enough exploring and desire something refreshing, make your way to LOKAL (445 Prince George Street, Williamsburg). Pull up a chair, chill out and enjoy a cup of coffee. If you're looking to experience another great local establishment, visit The Hound's Tale (515 Prince George Street, Williamsburg) and enjoy a good selection of beverages.
Other Things to Do Near Merchants SquareSurely you weren't going to wrap up the day after Merchants Square? Allow yourself some time to check out what else the wider region has in store:
- See a play and temporarily escape to a different world at Kimball Theater.
- If you want to purchase some local wares and delicacies, Williamsburg Farmers Market is a great place to spend an hour or two.
- Explore Wren Building and find yourself imagining the stories and tales of those who once wandered the halls.
- If you're searching for somewhere to keep the kids busy, you could try Public Hospital Museum.
- Enjoy some inspiration, as well as education, at DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum, which gathers, secures and showcases art to keep the local culture thriving.
When it's time to go home, catch the metro at Williamsburg Transportation Center, only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away from Merchants Square.